All persons seeking to receive service from Julia’s Center must meet the eligibility requirements prior to registering. Upon becoming a patient, medical records remain active for 12 months and may be renewed only if the patient continues to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Patients must be residents of Collin County, and must be able to present proof of residency. Acceptable documentation is a Texas Driver's license with current address, or Identification Card, also accepted is a current landline telephone, gas or electric bill, a lease agreement or a rental contract.
- Patients may not have health insurance of any kind; this includes WORKERS COMP. DISABILITY, MEDICAID or MEDICARE or VA benefits.
- All patients must be 18 years of age or older.
- New applicants and existing patients must have a specific health reason to schedule an appointment. We do not perform routine lab tests or check- ups.
- Any patient who forfeits three appointments within a 12 month period without notifying the center of the need to cancel will not be rescheduled.
- Photo ID is required before services can be rendered - per our legal department.